The Grievance redressal cell is entrusted to deal with the complaints of the aggrieved students of the institution. The students can inform the cell regarding their issues through online grievance redressal system or trivial offline method. The cell has been formed strictly following the UGC regulations. The following issues are considered to be redressed by the cell as per UGC regulation.
- Making admission contrary to merit determined in accordance with the declared admission policy of the Institute.
- Irregularity in the admission process adopted by the Institute.
- Refusing admission in accordance with the declared admission policy of the Institute.
- Withhold or refused to return any document in the form of certificates of degree, diploma or any other award or other document deposited with it by a person for the purpose of seeking admission in such Institution with a view to induce for compel such person to pay any fee or fees in respect of any course or program of study which such person does not intend to pursue.
- Demand of money in excess of that specified in the declared admission policy or approved by the competent authority to be charged by such Institution.
- Breach of the policy for reservation in admission as may be applicable.
- Complaints of alleged discrimination by students from schedule caste, schedule tribes, OBC, Women, Minority or disable categories.
- Non-payment or delaying payment of scholarships to any students that such Institution is committed, under the conditions imposed by AICTE, or by any other authority.
- Delay in conduct of examination or declaration of result beyond that specified in the academic calendar.
- On provision of student amenities as may have been promised or required to be provided by the Institution.
Denial of quality education as promised at the time of admission or required to be provided.
• Non transparent or unfair evaluation practices.
• Refund of fees on withdrawal of admission as per AICTE instructions from time to time.
There is an active online grievance redressal system available on the home page of the institute website. A laminated flowchart of this online redressal system is displayed on the academic office corridor to make the students aware of the system. The redressal of a grievance is dealt with highest emergency and the redressal time is strictly kept within the time limit as per UGC regulation.